Manhattan School of Music students 和 校友 are world-class artists, 教练, 和领导人, 无论是在台上还是台下.
Please use the following dropdown menus to engage MSM musicians for potential performance 和 teaching opportunities, as well as for sharing longer term professional employment:
If you are looking to hire a musician to perform at a special event, 请填写以下表格. (Your submission will be shared to a secure database accessible to all registered MSM musicians, 所以请准确和简洁.):
Once submitted, MSM musicians who are interested 和 available might contact you 直接. 在审查和选择你喜欢的音乐家, 然后你可以完成所有的物流, 包括最后的细节, 费用, 和一份合同(如果需要). Please note: As this is a referral service only, we cannot guarantee musicians for your event.
917-493-4502 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 聘请音乐家的请求 Service connects those looking for performers for a special event with MSM musicians. 我们经常帮助促进音乐的范围:
This program is organized by 职业准备中心 & 社区影响(CCRCI). 的CCRCI is a key link between potential employers 和 the highly talented students 和 校友 of Manhattan School of Music. 了解更多关于CCRCI的信息 在这里.
To share a longer term or non-performance related opportunity with current students 和 校友, 看到 分享机会 下面的部分.
Our 私人教师名录 is a searchable database of currently active private teachers from the MSM community. 私人教师名录可在此找到:
Lessons arranged through this service would be taught either in the client’s home or at the teacher’s studio/home. Any lessons arranged through our Teacher Referral program will not be taught at the School 和 are not part of an official academic program. This service is not for those seeking to become students at Manhattan School of Music or to study with our 大学 or 进大学前的 教师 members.
Those seeking music instruction for non-beginner children might also be interested in the School’s prestigious 进大学前的部门, which offers a full day of lessons, ensembles, 和 classes for ages 5–18, accepted by audition.
音乐家: To become part of the 聘请一位音乐家 和/or 私人教师名录 rosters, MSM students 和 alums should see below for important details.
请随时给我发邮件 email@example.com or call 917-493-4502 if you need further assistance with the 私人教师名录.
- Potential clients request musician(s) for upcoming events via filling out the CCRCI’s 聘请音乐家的请求 form. 这个信息是 自动发布 到 聘请音乐家请求板. (The 聘请音乐家请求板 is monitored by the CCRCI office. Any inaccurate or inappropriate requests are promptly removed.)
- 学生是 百分之百能够做出专业承诺 应该回应潜在客户吗 直接.
- You are responsible for reaching out 到 potential client promptly, 和 in a professional manner. 雇用的最终决定由潜在客户做出, so including URLs to professional videos 和/or audio examples can greatly increase your chances of making an impression. If you need someone in the CCRCI office to look over your draft email, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 如果请求是一个整体, 你必须准备好全套服装, 并且愿意充当乐队指挥.
- Regarding your rates: Budget details are included in all posted requests. With that said, the final fee should be confirmed between you 和 the potential client. 你的协商费用是你的100%.
- If/when the potential client hires you, immediately fill out the CCRCI’s 聘请音乐家报告. 因为这是免费提供给男同性恋学生的服务, these form responses help the CCRCI to track 和 monitor clients.
- If you become unavailable for an event you’ve been hired for, it is your sole responsibility to immediately contact the client 和 let them know, along with providing contact information for three MSM musicians who are interested 和 available, 作为潜在的替代品.
- 国际学生:需经批准的CPT校外工作, 所有有偿工作都需要一个社会安全号码. 如果你被录用了, you are required to bring a completed CPT form (signed by your department head) along with a letter of employment from the client 到 ISS office, 至少在活动日期前两周. 如有其他问题，请联系 email@example.com.
要访问 聘请音乐家请求板 or 聘请音乐家报告 form,
书签 & 点击以下链接:聘请音乐家请求板
(使用“Sign in with”登录请求板 单点登录按钮，使用msmnyc.Edu邮箱地址.)
Every year, the office receives hundreds of requests for private teachers.
得到这些教学机会的考虑, experienced students 和 校友 must register by completing the Teacher Referral Form 在这里找到. Your information will then be shared with those requesting listings of private teachers, 我们可能会直接联系你.
NOTE: Students 和 校友 must teach these private lessons off-campus, as they are not affiliated with the school’s academic or performance offerings.
的CCRCI staff provides professional career coaching in a supportive environment. In individual sessions, students can explore their goals 和 create action plans for success. 约会可能侧重于职业规划和项目, 制作和编辑宣传材料, 和更多的. Additional mentoring is available through MSM’s extensive network of accomplished 校友, 教师, 和朋友.